Buy natural beauty now, pay later.
Just follow the steps
- Add $30 worth of product or more to your cart (excluding shipping and tax).
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout.
- Log in to your Sezzle account. If you don't have one, you will need to create a account (Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction).
- 25% of your order total is due at the time of purchase. Every two weeks, another 25% of your order total will be due (4 payments total).
- Sezzle will auto debit the remaining payments through the payment method selected on Sezzle.
You Can Use SEZZLE If
If Your Order Wasn't Approved
Sometimes Sezzle will NOT be able to approve your order, and it may be why:
- You don't have sufficient funds available. Sezzle requires that you have at least 25% of the total order cost available on your payment method selected.
- You have orders with outstanding payments.
- You added a wrong information.
Why Was I Charged Extra?
Sezzle is interest free, but If you do not pay on time, you will be charged a $10 fee. If you need to reschedule your payment, Sezzle charges a $5 fee.
Does SEZZLE Perform Credit Checks?
Sezzle will not have an impact on your credit – Sezzle does not perform hard credit checks. Instead, Sezzle performs "soft checks" by reviewing your credit score as part of the risk check.
How Do Refunds Work With SEZZLE?
All refunds are applied to outstanding payments first, beginning with the final payment. The amount of that payment will either be reduced or cancelled, depending on the amount of the refund:
- If the refund amount is greater than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will cancel the installments and the remaining amount will be credited back to your original payment method. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for your refund to appear on your statement.
- If the refund amount is less than the amount outstanding, Sezzle will then either reduce or cancel the next-to-last installment. For example, you make a $200 Sezzle purchase (i.e. four (4) installments of $50). After the initial $50 payment, you still owe $150, and you then request a refund. If you receive a refund of 80$, your last payment will be cancelled and $30 will be subtracted from your next payment ($150-$80). Your outstanding payment will then total $70 across the two remaining payments, with the first being $50 and the second being $20.